Monday, August 1, 2011

Sickness over me.

Yes I am sick. T_T Well in school I just couldn't focus 101 %,  The desire in me has gone low, I feel very weak, sleeping is all I do. I just woke up from my bed with the heat up to 100 degrees lol joke well that's too much then. I don't know but still my throat hurts !! Hmm seriously I feel so so so tired.. Anybody ? Help me ? Call me a doctor!! Male doctor please, surely I'll get well as soon as I saw him. HAHA. If he's hot. IF. LOL.. Hmm guys, a reminder, don't drink cold drinks too much, because this is what happens. I only drink cold drinks most of the time. heh.. Drink water alot okay. haha haiz.. bye guys.. I can't wait nak buka puasa. Weee~ Love you loads muah muah! please folow me!!! Hehe, I may not be as good as you think I am, but I'll try my best!! Muah! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...