Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Lontong Uncle.

HAHA, a very funny moment I had earlier at the lontong king's restaurant.. I call him Uncle Lontong. Lol.. Okay.. Me and my mom went to the bazar ramadhan today, and we stop by at his shop to buy bottles of kacang. As he called my mom for like few times, and my mom are like his regular customer. I think he realllyyyy likes us so much. As soon as he saw us, he approach us like VVVVVVIP. I like that uncle, very sporting, cool, spontaneous and super super funny because of his behaviour. Okay, what's funny was that my mom bought 12 bottles of ground nuts, and we left 3 bottles, by the time we realized was that we're already half way home, so my mom had to make a turn to take the other 3. My mom stayed in the car I went out and take the other 3. I came inside, and he's like " oh oh, yes yes ape dia yang ? " And so I told him that I left 3 bottles of kacang, then he goes, 'OHHHHH, alamak, tunggu tunggu. " he called his daughter " Ammm! Ammm!, Ni tolong pack 3 lagi botol kacang untuk kakak ni, cepat! " Daughter : "Haa? iye iye kejap "  (.....) Uncle L : AMMMM!!! CEPAT LAHHH" Daughter : "Iye iye datanglah niii" Uncle L : "Haa, mari mari sini, duduk dulu, duduk dulu. "  ( to me ) Me : Oh okay uncle.. thank you.. Uncle L : " AMMM! Ape buat tu!! Sini dulu lahh! cepat!! " I was laughing like hell in the inside... Guess what, while I was waiting he was sitting at the corner writing. Then he came to me and gave me a piece of paper with a name and a number. Whose number? Uncle L : Haa nih, Famey, anak uncle, amik amik.. nanti kalau dia tanya sape bagi nombor, kata Daddy bagi.. kata daddy suruh. Tau? Me: Ohh ye ye uncle.. ( lol) okay uncle... ( laughing like hell) Uncle L : uncle sporting tak ?? hahaha anak uncle die tengah jaga kedai tu kat belakang tu... nanti call call la dia.. tengah single tuu " Me : Hehe okay uncle! thank you! Okay.. maybe thsi story to you aren't so nice, not as funny as you thought it would be, but to me it's freaking hillarious, you guys should've seen his expression and stuffs. Hahaaaa.. How can an uncle, gave his son's number to a girl without him knowing  ??? hahahha!!! He's been talking to me about his son for about a year by now. Haiyaaa.. uncle you are so funny one aaa. Another funny moment I wanna share with you guys. It's between my dad and me. This time was after buka puasa. And there are fruits on the table he asked me to take for him. Dad : Shada, betik ada lagi tak atas meja? Me : Hmm? apa yah? Dad : betik, betik.. Me : Hmmm? pemetik? hmm??? ( i go round, round the table searching for a lighter) Tak da yah... jap.. ( I went to the kitchen and took a match to my dad.) Dad: Eh bukan mancis lah!! BETIK.  Me :  Eh kejap, ayah nak apa, cakap lagi sekali ( I went to my dad and put my ear near him) Dad : Betik lah! betikk! Me : OHHHH OOHHH!!!! BETIK!! OHH betik!! ok ok ok ok.. sorryy sorry ada ada.... kejap.. ( taking a plate of betik to my dad ) Dad: haih.... Me : hehehehe... sorrry ayah.. shada pekak sikit.. telinga tersumbat... umm sebab demam la ayah..sorrry... hidung shada pun tersumbat ni.. hehe.. sorry ayah.. heh.. At the time I thought my dad said pemetik... pemetik api or something and so I went to kitchen and took a box of match to my dad ... LOL.... hahahhahahah . I was quite deaf that day because my ear was blocked, I was sick, my nose was also bloked and I'm having sore throat till today. Ohh god... what a life... I just couldn't stop laughing thinking about it again and again... and what? A random guy asked me, baru balik kerja ke...? Me: ( ????????) Ehh haha tak da lahh. :).. I was like what? I'm only 17!!!!!! Do I look that old you people?! Goshhh! But hey, not even 17 yet! I'm only 16 1/2 !! haizzz... it's okay nevermind.. I can cheat for movies.. hehe.... okay.. gotta go.. sorry if it's not interesting, I'll try to come up with better ones soon. xxx have a nice day ! muah muah. ;)

2 comments:

  1. i hope my father was like ur uncle lontong....he giv my number 2 all woman dat he likes...haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...