Thursday, February 2, 2012

Too bored to be true.

For now, yea I can say that it is kinda pathetic. I just finished SPM last year . After that, my life seems to be more boring than evaaaaaaaar. geez man. Most of my friends are either older than me or one year younger. So basicly, I'm feeling soooo so lonely. Some working, some studying still, either in University/Collge nor still a high school student. Damn man, the one and only reason why I'm writing this coz I'm feeling just so bored. I know you're reading this, coz your bored too.

Uh-huh. boys over flowers, what you girls are soo crazy about. yep
Well, yall must be wondering why not try working to fill up my time? Actualy I'll start working around March somewhere in Perth, Australia * hope so * . So yea.. right now.. I'm just wandering around doing nothing.. .. too lazy to do house work. So all I do is watching my korean dramas. Yea, almost all malay girls or chinese girls are crazy about korean dramas. Okay! enough about korean dramas.. lets talk about me!

About me!!!! hahaa. Like I said, I'll start working around march in Australia as my sister is studying there, most probably this year would be her last year for Phd! InsyaAllah!! :)) So maybe she could find me a job there and I might be staying there up to 6 months maybe. Before I start my journey in Australia, maybe I'll go for some english classes like MACEE and British Council. And beforee that I need to pass my undang2 test around next week. And get myself busy with english classes after the test. After working in Ausssieee, I'll start studying again somewhere around september! :D

I want this baby!!! <3
Talking about studying again.. what I'm soo excited about is getting into a university life. A new enviroment, new people, new experience and everything! I just can't wait when the time comes! But my problem now is .. Where should I go? What course should I take ? Ohoo! I don't even know what I like! Well, I like kitties!
damn lookadat moneey babes. 
I used to dream of being a Veterinarian! Not just a Vet, but travel around the world to treat any sorts of animal that I possibly could. The sad part is that when I was in form 4, I didn't get selected to be in science stream because of my math problem!! Instead, they put me in an accounts stream?! What the ** I tell you. I certainly, HATE accounts. Sorry I'm just being tooo honest here. I love science!!! But not.. math or or accounts or anything that involves calculation. Except for MONEY :D :D :D I only lovee calculating money.:)) everyone does.. aite?? :D heehee ^.^

help me!!! 
Yeah, you can say I'm a lazy piggie bum bum. I am indeed lazy enough to take A levels. O.o My mom asked me to take TESL- Teaching English as a Second Language in UiTM. Okay, the course is fine.. but UiTM?! NOOOOUUUUUU. I don't wanna goo UiTM. I mean not to say because it's government's, I mean.. I'm just nott interested. Government's school is enough for me, let me go to some private universities or something. Maybe it could be a little expensive than usual but hey, I'm sure it'll worth it!!! Right? Now.. I still have time to think of which college/university I wanna go study at, and about courses. Oh  Godd.. please help me. I don't know! If I wanna take TESL, this course mostly availabe in local universities.  Mann.. this is hard T.T  Any other option guys??? I don't really know much about all this  .. so.. I need your help!!

Anyways, sorry if it's boring!!! Wait, why would I say sorry?! If you think its boring then maybe you're daa one thats boring!! Wahahhaha :D See ya again next time!! I don't know when, coz well ya know me, I'm a lazy bum bum!!! But... I will change that..sooooon enough! Love yall ! Peace ;D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...