Friday, February 17, 2012

Grandpa ?

:SSSSSSS
It's been awhile since I had a dream, the last dream I had was like so long time ago, and one that I can't forget the most is when I was in kindergarden, I dreamt of a ghost, was waiting for my mom in the car and the ghost was somewhere behind the seat, so I got chickened out of course so I got out and hid under the car with my face facing at left and as sooon as I turned right, OH THE MOTHER OF GOD, pochong! >>>>>>>>>>
Mak datuk. Terkejut beruk aku! Anyways, it wasn't really scary but for me at the time and how the dream went, oh god hard to explain. Aey, this dream hasn't come to the end part yet, well you can say my dream is kinda weird. Actualy it has always been so weird. Maybe because I am weird, wait am I? No I'd take it as different and unique . hehehehe :D Oh sorry I'm running out from the topic. Okay the ending part was something else, it was suddenly morning and I was in a kitchen eating with my grandpa, so as I was eating breakfast with him, black cars was coming one by one like a group of cars, then the people inside the cars all came out with guns and pistol or whatever they called it, OMG they started to line up infront of my house and started shooting everywhere in my house area, it sounds stupid and rediculous yeah it is because I end up being a heroine @_@ . I told you it's weird no, it's so... unique :S 

wait, it supposed to be C's. =.=
 Anyway, the dream I was about to share with all of you is the dream that I just dreamt earlier, I woke up very early like around 4++ or 5AM. This dream to me is 50% bad and 50% good. I shall tell the bad first. O.O WEll the bad is that I dreamt of myself getting all C's in SPM result. Which is really scary. Come on, I can say I study quite hard............... I can't be getting all C's :(((((((( I'm afraid. Guys who read this, please please please I beg you! Pray for me! I don't expect much, few A's would be okay. God bless who did, thank you :')

yes i love my grandpa so so so much xx
After getting result I got back home my teacher sent me home and from inside car I felt like I saw grandpa outside with my uncle sitting on the bench. I wasn't using my glasses that time since I left it in North India which I went for a trip. It was nice, I was sleeping in a bus, I left it in the bus's backseat pocket and thinking 'oohoo, it'll be bad if I left it here in India when I got back to Malaysia ' but at the end I really left it in India and now it's there I miss my glasses T.T. ANYWAY, talking about my grandpa earlier, well yea so it was blury from the inside car so I wasn't really sure it was granpa. At that moment, my heart skips a beat. I missed him so bad! In that dream, I felt like it happened for real. I knew Grandpa past away in year 2008 but in that dream, it's like he was given another life to see his family which is us. As soon as I got out from the car, I walked slowly, step by step looking at my grandpa thinking ' is that really grandpa? ' because he was supposed to be in heaven already. I wasn't feeling scared instead I went right at to him and hugged him. I didn't say a word... YET, and so I was hugging, million of thoughts running through my mind. I was thinking that maybe this could be another chance for me to apologize to him. I had a quite similar dream also before when I was in form 3. I had a dream apologizing and was telling him how much I've missed him while crying realy heavily. I woke up with red watery eyes and my face was all wet because of my tears in my dream. I was really crying in life in my sleep, actualy I've post this in my blog last year with the title "Sweet Grandparents" .

love that never fades away ..
However, after hugging and stuff, I look deeply in his eyes, I said " Atuk ? " together along with my watery eyes. Again I hugged him! Awwh, my heart feels heavy to let go of the hug. Then he said "Siapa ni ? " I said " Shada atuk, cucu atuk " in a very very very soft voice. He looks older than before, he looks smaller and more wrinkles all over his face and everywhere and he has forgotten me too. Since he's gotten older guessin that he's gotten senile like grandma now too. And so we had a lil talk, cry a lil, then poofff! He's gone. He's gone. Again... I woke up as soon as possible and said " oh it was a dream, with a teary eyes and felt relieved because the all the C's was just a dream. Phewwww. I'll die if I get all C's. Like wtf ?? lol Anyway, this is the second time he came into my dream but it wasn't as dramatic as the first one. I cried a river for the first one haha. But I felt so relieved to have seen his face again, talk to him again and even hugged him, as it felt so real. I wish to see him again. Even if I don't I wouldn't mind, memories of him is treasured in my heart.

i love you more than words can explain
To me, every old people are like my own grandparents. To me, their sweet, kind and very loving and VERY cute. Sometimes when I see old people I treat them like my own. And not to mention that I love old couples.     They had lived their whole life all together until death do them apart. True love and happiness. Awhh :')

Therefore, this should be a lesson. For those who still have your grandparents at home, or where ever they are, they need you. Though they might be senile at times, it's okay. They're like children. Just talk to them as much as you could, entertain them. Love them. Their time to be living in this world isn't much left. They soon will leave this world and live another life in another world. Give them a beautiful ending. Appreciate them and make them feel loved and appreciated. This dream to me is like a reminder, plus after showering in the morning I hit my head at the corner of a table and got a big lump on my forehead. T.T

flyinggg kissss ! mwaaahh
Oh well, I guess that's it, nothing much really. This blog is just for me to release whatever tension I'm having or just for me to simply having fun with myself writing. I'm not a good writer so please understand thank you. And also thank you for those who read my blog. Thank you. So much. :D Please do follow my blog too okay... mwahhhh <3

* the date and time is wrong I don't know how to adjust :S
Date : 18/2/2012
Time : 3:45PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...