Sunday, July 31, 2011

S.P.M.

Hey what up everybody! I'm gonna write a lil bit about SPM. You see, not much time left to study, SPM is around the corner. And I don't know what I am doing. Lol. I am actualy quite nervous, well I'm not good in academics, whats worst additional mathematics. Haih. I don't know how the hell am I gonna deal with it. Ouh guess what! My last paper is on december 6! Which is my birthdate! YEAY! After that friggin paper I'ma party up my asss man!!! Haha wait, don't talk about party or whatever fun now, hey SPM tak sampai lagi nak party kee ? Haha tado kojo~! Lol. Berangan - angan jelahh kan. :P To all the SPM candidates, to those yang tak sedar - sedar lagi, SPM is IMPORTANT okay. It decides it all. So better get that beautiful results, I'm tellin this to yall .. me ? Of course I'ma get my ass to the studying table now, or maybe bukak channel 603!! HAHA SPM channel, yeah, thats better I guess, well umm.. why don't you guys do the same thing to uh ? :) Wish you guys all the best, please think of the people around you, think, what you'll get and what they'll get with your beatiful results. Think, what will happen in the future, with good results and bad. Try to make a comparison. You'll see, and am sure enough you'll chicken up! So many differences to the people who don't study and to who does. Let's be an educated cool person! :) Bye guys love yall xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...