Saturday, November 12, 2011

Eh, esok SPM. :[

Unbeliveable. Yes, the first SPM paper will be held tomorow, 8.00AM. And it's bahasa, then the next day will be English. I'm kinda like half nervous and half cool. Somehow I can still write in my blog.. hmmm.. I don't know how I'll do tomorow.. I'll just wish that I'll do it very smoothly. I'm not that good in education.. but I'll try my best though... this is sad.. all I can do now is just hope that I can do it.. I don't wanna see my parents face turn down when the result is out.. I hope the results will turned out to be like how I expected it to be.. to my dear friends and whoever it is, if I ever hurt you before or being snobby and what so ever. .. all I can say now is sorry.. people tend to forget what they have.. I am sorry.. and I never have the intention to hurt you... and most of all, I thank to everyone that has supported me till the end, thank you so much for beliving that I can do it, thank you for making me belive in myself that I can do it. Hope the papers won't be so hard.. please wish me all the best, please pray for me, God bless me. T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...